About

Hi I'm Bluerobin2! I like making games and I'm trying to learn Pixel Art too. I'm also interested in electronics and robotics. Here is some stuff I decided to put online. I call this my closet. A closet full of blue bird goodness. I try to post every Saturday.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello there again. I am sorry for not posting recently, but I have been really busy. Here are some projects I have been working on;
(Sorry for no screenshots this time)

Battlewood
Battlewood is off for now. I will return to programming it later.

Snap Circuits
I'm getting an Arduino PCB soon, I will connect it to my snap circuits. Some interesting things may occur :). I know that snap circuits are sort of "kiddish" for my age, but they are a great prototyping tool.
To learn more about the Arduino click here
To learn more about Snap Circuits click here
These links should help you understand these more if you do not know about them much.

Untitled-1
I am entering the new Petit Computer contest
I am creating a Pac-man style game.
New details will come after the contest.

No comments :

Post a Comment