About

Hi I'm Bluerobin2! I like making games and I'm trying to learn Pixel Art too. I'm also interested in electronics and robotics. Here is some stuff I decided to put online. I call this my closet. A closet full of blue bird goodness. I try to post every Saturday.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

I'm on Patreon! (And other stuff)

I decided to take a shot at the whole Patreon thing. My page isn't entirely finished but you can still visit it here. Patreon is a site where you can pledge a certain amount of money for every game I post online, and in return, you will get a download code to it and maybe some other benefits. The minimum pledge is 1 dollar and you can set a limit to how much money you want to pledge in total.

Next, I am joining #prisonerjam. It's a game jam that revolves around the theme of imprisonment. I'm personally recreating my gb jam 3 entry. The official page for Prisoner Jam is here. Here is a screenshot of my entry:


I think it's okay. I still have quite a bit of work. I think that is all for now. Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment