About

Hi I'm Bluerobin2! I like making games and I'm trying to learn Pixel Art too. I'm also interested in electronics and robotics. Here is some stuff I decided to put online. I call this my closet. A closet full of blue bird goodness. I try to post every Saturday.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Everything is Coming Together

Look at that! My first new header! New background! New menu! (err no menu yet, but I'm close). I feel like its all starting to finally come together the way I want it to. Also, summer is coming up so no school which means that I have a lot more time to do what I love. Of course I will be outside and doing all the summer activities but no school, no stress, no homework, no big tests. I can hardly wait :).

I also need to get my YouTube in shape. Its a bit embarrassing to look at right now.

In Addition, a few friends and I wanted to start a "company" where we make games. I wouldn't call it a "company" but more of a group. But, I just wanted to get it out there.

I also made a font for Low rez jam. Here is a twitter post about it.

Have a nice day! Sorry If I bored you!

No comments :

Post a Comment