About

Hi I'm Bluerobin2! I like making games and I'm trying to learn Pixel Art too. I'm also interested in electronics and robotics. Here is some stuff I decided to put online. I call this my closet. A closet full of blue bird goodness. I try to post every Saturday.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm still alive (And My first Jam!)

Yes, I'm still alive. I've just been really lazy. I'm still working on this blog and I want to start building a bigger profile online. In the meantime, now you can follow me on twitter and check out my games (to come) on gamejolt.

I'm entering Gamejolt's Low Rez Jam (#lowrezjam). Its where I have to make a game with a screen size of just 32x32. Its pretty fun. I never thought you could fit so much in the standard size of a sprite. I'm making a platformer and I'm toying with the idea of a kid who imagines things, and you solve puzzles using that.
If you like making games, you should give this jam a try! Entries accepted until May 31st.

No comments :

Post a Comment